Monday, March 30, 2009

Its official!!!

In case you haven't heard yet, I recently got accepted in the Nursing Program at Seattle Pacific University!!! I found out online on Friday night (at midnight) but my dad was still up so I got a thumbs up from him and a "good job" it was simple, but so meaningful coming from him :) But, I got back to school last night and this morning I was able to go get my letter and see the words on paper! :) I still don't think it has fully hit me or sunk it but I'm sure it will as the process continues.

I am so so thankful that this door has been opened and that I continue down the path that I have fallen in love with! I'm still taking pre-requisite classes (micro biology and nutrition) this quarter but I will start actual nursing class next fall! :)

I'm also so thankful because my roommate Emily this year also got in, so we'll both be coming back next year! :)

Now time to start getting all the paperwork in line and ordering my very own scrubs!!! I'm so thankful for all your prayers, support, and encouragement! I couldn't have imagine doing it without all your help! So THANK YOU!!!! I love you all so much!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I am so very!! proud of you and Thrilled for you !!!!!Praise the Lord!!!! Guela

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is super exciting!! You will do great I'm sure :)