Thursday, February 4, 2010

thursdays

I think Thursdays are my days to catch up, relax, lounge in my bed and de-stress from the week. Which is exactly what I've been doing so far :) But this week I got a break (which actually was much more needed than I realized) from going to clinicals and had skills lab for 2 days on campus. I learned and got checked off for trach care and suctioning, wound care, chest tubes, and monitoring IV's :) also got the joy of filming my DVD of me inserting a catheter and all the steps that go along with that! but our new skills lab prof is so great! she even made us homemade cookies yesterday!

I'm done with 1 more midterm, had my philosophy one yesterday, which we all agree was "very well written."

But thursdays are house dinner! so tonight I will hopefully get to see all my housemates (some which I literally haven't seen all week) and we get to enjoy homemade pizzas :)

I can't say how thankful I am that I haven't gotten the Strep throat that has been going through our nursing class! Which reminds me that not only was Brock sick this weekend, but Caitlin got sick last night :( So hopefully her's doesn't last very long and she'll be back to her regular self!

No comments: