Saturday, June 5, 2010

Soon to be Senior...

Well, no new pictures to post right now....but I am officially done with week 10 of the quarter and just have 2 more finals to take before I'm done with my Junior year! I seriously don't know where the year went, but its becoming more of a reality because professors are calling us Seniors already since the current Seniors will be graduating next week! In addition, after registuring for classes next year, I realized I'm half way done with the nursing program already! Crazy!

Today 2 housemates are starting to pack up, 1 is moving out today :( And the other will be here for another week. I wish I could start thinking about packing but that won't be happening till Thursday! about 10 am to be specific :)

Hope your weekend goes good!

1 comment:

tscarter7 said...

Way to go Chelsea! proud of you girl!