Monday, January 5, 2009

First bath & family

We gave Bryce his first bath and he wasn't suite sure about it all. With Brock standing on a chair looking on, me with the camera and Tasha actually bathing him it was quite the crowd I'm sure!

Eyes!!! Always exciting when they're awake :)
Grandma and Bryce :)
Guela and the grandkids - trying to get them all looking was not easy!
Sooo precious!
Love this one! My parents, now with 3 grandkids!

Lacey and the little ones on their last day in Lynden :( Miss you all!
And because I forgot last time, Auntie Shannon and Bryce

Well I'm back at school now and offically started Winter quarter today. My mom and dad drove me down last night (their second trip to seattle, back to back days) and when we came to campus it was a winter wonderland! Despite the blizzard going on outside they braved the weather and made it home safely! Thanks again dad and mom! You're truly the BEST!

2 comments:

Lacey Sanders said...

VERY Nice!! Glad to see a picture if me and little Bryce :) Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

OH Thanks ever so much for posting!!! It takes a tribe to get it all done sometimes:):) It has be crazy these past 3 weeks!! but all is well now:) I am praying for you as you continue your studies and just know you are Loved and appreciated even when we don't reply quickly:) I am working more hours and learning so much!! see you in a week:) Hugs guela