Friday, January 30, 2009

A little breather after midterms :)

Well I thought I should post some pics of the one night I actually wasn't in my room studying, so here they are. And you should prob know that this was the night after our Anatomy & Physiology midterm so most of us didn't have much of a weekend and our brains were fried! But it was also Sara's (wearing the crown & one of my roommates from last year) 20th Birthday so Stacey DeJong and I took her out to Red Robin to celebrate :) It was refreshing to hang out (and have dinner outside of Gwinn) so that we could gear up for the rest of the week :)
Me and the Birthday Girl :)
And I think its safe to say the scarf (from my amazing roommate this year :)
brings out our bright blue eyes!
And coincidentally we were all in black that day....

Hope you guys are all doing great! I will be home on the 21st and I can't wait!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

No comments: