Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Birthdays

Well I couldn't go to bed without wishing one of my favorite cousins happy birthday...so here's to Stacey Kristine: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Notice how I didn't include the year?? lol Anyways, Stacey has always been such a huge part of my life and continues to be, just with a few miles between us ;) but we've had PLENTY of birthdays together growing up - going shopping with Guela to get matching outfits (I still remember getting the blue skirt and shirt with the daiseys on them :) and loving the fact that we were so close in age. Well can't really believe it now, but were 20 and we've grown up so much since then!

I love you so much Stace! and could not have asked for a better cousin! You are so great and such a blessing! Hope today was fabulous =)

No comments: