Sunday, May 3, 2009

Roadtrip

3,750 miles
10 days
6 people
7 states
= One great roadtrip!
Well in case you didn't know my parents went on a little adventure with Jerry & Wendy Brann and Brent and Marcia Crabtree. They headed south and went through Oregon, California, Arizona, Utah, Montana (and 1 other...). All of us daughters got updates from Guela throughout the entire trip keeping us informed of where they were, and the progress they made. I think it was a good, relaxing trip for everyone :)
This is the only picture I have so far, the Mustang at one of the Canyons

I"m glad my parents were able to spend time with their friends, enjoy the scenery and make it back without any accidents or tickets :)
Plus they came home early on Easter Sunday so I was able to see them! Such a great surprise :)

No comments: