Saturday, May 30, 2009

view from the top

So even in the craziness of school, we had Ashton Ball this week at one of the coolest locations! How many people can say they've had a dance at the Space Needle?? Well now I can say I have! The actual dance was at the Skyline level, but you could go up to the top as many times as you wanted :) So after lab, with my goggle marks and all I got to wear my bridesmaid dress again with am amazing view of Seattle!
Getting ready to go (Emily, Kristina, and me)
and Brittany...one of the planners :)
It was SUCH a gorgeous night! Outside by the EMP
The extent of my artistic skills lol
B-E-A-utiful!
Trying to get the Space Needle in a picture with us
It was kinda windy outside...
The AMAZING view!
Roommates :)

And...just because, here are the 2 girls I babysit in Ballard for, Della and Adia! So precious! I still haven't gotten to watch their little sister (Clover Bleu) but maybe in the fall!

No comments: