Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chelsea's house for the fall!

So part of becoming a Junior is getting to move out of the dorms! Its going to be sad not being on the same floor as 45 girls but now I get to live with 6 other amazing girls! We found a house super close to campus that we LOVE which fits all of us perfectly!
Here's the front of our house :)
Our front yard!
We have a porch swing!
Close up of the front
Back of the house
Stairs going down to the basement, where my room is :)
The blue and white floor is our kitchen, which was hand painted!
The dining room
Living room, with fireplace for those cold Seattle winter months
We even have a pantry! There are still girls living in the house when we went to take pictures so thats why there's food and dishes
Stairs that go to second floor
And our kitchen! Its painted green! And has this gorgeous white sink, which I can't seem to find the picture of...
My futre bathroom :)
It even comes with a washer and dryer!
Our lease starts Sept 1, so we're all excited to move it and finally be in a house! 3 of the girls I'm living with are from my floor last year (and this year), one was my roommate this year, and the 2 are from my dorm now :)
If anyone has any furniture or house decorations (rugs... :) they want to get rid of let me know because we have a whole house to furnish :)

No comments: