Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day weekend at home!

So this post is a little random but it was a little glimpse of summer for me :) I was able to come home with Stacey DeJong over Memorial Day Weekend and got a nice break from school before the last few weeks of finals. I found out that Dean and LD have been working on the field behind our house and I got a few pictures of them bailing the hay before they were done

I don't think he was enjoying this at all ;)
just kidding! Because he definitley was! Flashing back to, "When I was a teenager I did this every day!" - Dad

Heading back in...

Going for a little joy ride! (with my dad of course, still can't believe he let me drive! I must REALLY be growing up ;)



Our cousin Jared Crabtree got married this weekend in Fairhaven
It was a gorgeous wedding with a short ceremony, so Bryce made it through :)

Taking pictures at the Midboes :)
And Bryce was cheesing it up for us!

Now just a week more of classes, finals and I'm done! What a year it has been! I'll have pictures of Ashton Ball coming soon!

No comments: