Monday, May 11, 2009

thank goodness for Mothers!

I wasn't able to go home for Mother's Day, but I was able to see her on Thursday :) She had to drive a bid down to Olympia, so on her way back home she stopped by and we got an early dinner after my meeting before my lab :) I was once again reminded of the quality of time one gets, not the amount, because we only had an hour. But of course I was pleasantly surprised when my mom brought the infamous Banana Chocolate Chip muffins :) they always go fast in my room, because my roommate and Brittany love them!

Thanks mom for stopping by! And for the muffins they were delicious!

But I did get to skype with my parents, sisters, nephews, brother in laws, and Guela (her first skype) on Sunday afternoon so I could wish them all a Happy Mother's Day while overhearing all the conversations going on :) And later I skyped with Caitlin and Lacey which made my afternoon even better! Caitlin is getting so big and we even got her to sing her ABC's for me! So great!

Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day! Our families wouldn't be the same without you!

No comments: