Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boating at Samish

I apologize in advance for the length of the blog there were just too many good pictures to choose from! Shannon and Brock ready to go!
Some Auntie love!


Brock getting ready to go, but, "I'm not going to water ski" - Brock
Mi hermana (and her new hair cut :)
The driver:
aka Papa and dad!
Danelle is up for a visit so she came along too :)
Trevor manning the flag
Dad: "Whose going first?"
ALL: "Shannon."
One happy boy!
While I was in the water getting my ski on Brock told me, "You can do it Chelsea, its your turn!"

Brock swimming with mom :)
He wasn't quite ready for the kneeboard, but he was excited to use his "kickers" as Shannon put it
Trevor had to jump in and join too
One tired boy.
We got Danelle up on doubles!
So Trevor had to try too...

Dad skiing
Daughters 1, 3 and 4
KNEEBOARDING!
I got the banana board... ;)


Danelle learned how to kneeboard too :)
Well hope ya made it to the end of this one, it was a great night and we were definitley ALL sore the next day!

No comments: