Friday, September 25, 2009

Papa's Birthday BBQ

This is the first blog I've done while being moved into my new house :) crazy and exciting! I'm a little late on updating pictures but I have the internet and time to catch up :)
We had a BBQ at Tasha and Trevor's new house for my dad's birthday:

Brock and Auntie Shannon
Shannon made amazing kabobs!
Which her and Trevor grilled :)
Brock and grandma :)
And his Auntie Chelsea :)
I am SO thankful for these 2 people!
Brock colored on Papa's card and drew a picture of papa! And it actually looks like a person with arms, legs, shoes, a head, etc...
Bryce when he still had his curls :)
Grandma and Bryce
Bryce's new "Lynden" Sweatshirt lol with Lankhaar and 3 on the back (for grandchild #3)
me and guela!
It was a miracle; Dave, Trevor, and I were all off work that night too!
Sisters :) And Dave ;)
The hosts!
It was a great night complete with smores around the fire :)

No comments: