Friday, September 25, 2009

Sisters, Candyland, and 4-wheelers!

Shannon's friend Marie from Woods got married at the Fremont Abbey in Fremont, Seattle so Shannon and I got to spend the day together and make the most of my last days home
After picking up the boys from Linda's, while Bryce was taking a nap Brock and I played a very unique game of Candyland ;)
With apples as a snack... CHEESE!!! Man do I miss this little guy!
Brock: "Chelsea! Take a picture of my yellow guy. Can I see it???"
And then...before I left for college Brock had to show how he can ride his new 4 wheeler which trevor got from a guy at work
He was smiling so hard his eyes are shut! ;)
Riding out by the potatoe field
I have a video of him riding too :) Make sure to read the next 4 posts too! I finally got updated on my pics, next will be pictures of my new room at my house in Seattle!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Good Job Chelsea!!! you are right on it:) Bloggin A Great Way to stay in touch!!! Love and Hugs, Guela