Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall at Seattle Pacific University

So I have to admit that I didn't take these, but my SMC (student ministry coordinator) did and I thought they were just gorgeous! Every day we comment on how beautiful Seattle is this time of year so thought I'd give you a little preview :) Plus the colors are just AMAZING and reminds us of God's creativity.


The view of the canal from our floor


And the clocktower by Demaray with blue skies!




Hope you guys are all having a great week!
Midterms are almost done here thankfully
But at the end of this week we will be done with week 4! Crazy how times flies!
But take lots of pictures this Friday of all the kids in their costumes, can't wait to see them :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh MY YES!! Seattle is so pretty in the Fall:):) esp. your part of town!!! and esp at SPU :):) yes we will take pictures of the kids for you!! and Have a wonderful weekend! love you tons Guela... Praying you through the term!!