Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Lovely Roommate and I :)

ROOMIES!!!
This is me and my roommate Emily :)

Its so great b/c were both Pre-Nursing and have a few classes together so we can study Anatomy & Physiology on eachother :) Which we did last night for a few hrs! So great to live with a study partner!

And me on our lovely couch :)
(Were starting a collage of ppl on our couch if you can see the pictures on the wall)
And Emily.....

And us freaking out for the first day of class lol but we survived!

*PTL!!!*


Were gettin to know the girls on our floor thankfully! We took a bunch to Mosaic with us on Sunday so that was good, and survuved the very wet and rainy day yesterday :( But today made up for it because it was GORGEOUS! Sunny and blue skies! Bummer we were in class and lab from 10:30-5 :( but keeping all of you in my prayers!


LOVE YOU ALL!!!





2 comments:

Lacey Sanders said...

Absolutly love the couch!! It is the little things like the couch in your dorm room that you will remember forever, hopefully I can sit and get my picture taken too!!! Love you Chelsea! Study hard but remember to take a breath and look around!!

Barb said...

Hi Girls!!! Loved meeting Emily:) you two look so sweet together!!! soul sisters I think!!! Ipray for you daily, and know God is in control!! He loves you sooooo much and I do toooo!! hugs Guela