Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Zoo!!!

My first weekend in Seattle and I got to see Tasha, Brock, and the zoo! I think its becoming a new pattern for when, "Chelsea goes to seattle" as Brock puts it :) And I'm ok with that! When we first got to the zoo Brock and Cooper both were so excited about the squirrels and crows, not even thinking about all the exotic animals lol and of course Brock had to look through the fence at the excavator :) But the boys had fun, saw LOTS of animals, played in the playroom (I think thats what it was called, with a tree house slide and a foam egg that Brock hatched out of! His words, not mine :) But by the end, Brock was trying to convince Tasha he should carry him, "because it was a very long way to the car..."

It was a great little break and I'm so glad Tasha's friend Jessica could be tasha's navigator and Cooper could join in on the fun! Can't wait to see you all!


No comments: