Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Day at the park with the little man

"I'm running Chelsea!"

"And jumping! I'm running and jumping!" Brock

"I'm going to go crawl...ok??"


Brock and Auntie Chelsea enjoying the gorgeous day!

Making sure all of them have smiley faces

He HAD to go on his stomach :)

Trying to climb up the slide


"I'm just going to sit right here. Ok I'm going to sit on this seat.
You can take a picture of me ok?"

The soon to be Big Brother!!!

Riding the John Deere Tractor - notice the serious face ;)

I thought this was just too cute to pass up, so we got a few at the top of the slide :)

"CHEESE!!!!"

And the BEST for Last :D

So on tuesday I got to have Brock all day and we couldn't waste the morning so off to the City Park we headed! As we came to the entrance Brock made sure to inform me that I needed to grab one of the blue bags on the side of the walkway, "Chelsea get a poop bag for Toby. Right there. A blue poop bag for Toby." Then we tied up Toby and headed out for the big green slide. Which followed by the swings, the ropes, the balance beam, monkey bars, and........a massive dirty diapers. Thank goodness for Amy's sister Jessie, because I didn't bring any spares, so we borrowed a blue diaper from her :) Thanks again!

We continued on our walk to the post office, but sure enough it started raining on us, so we decided to walk to SSK to go visit Shannon at work. We waited for the rain to clear and headed home :)




2 comments:

Lacey Sanders said...

You are SO LUCKY!! Spending the whole day with such a cute and smart little guy!! Nice job sweetie! See you soon!
Love you ~

Unknown said...

That's so great!! Got to love the extended family!! Brock isn't gonna know what to do when you go back to school!!