Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mariners Game!!!

So this last week Shannon won tickets to the Mariners game against the Angels and she invited me to go along with her :) So the two youngest sisters were off to Seattle (by ourselves) mom was a little freaked out about this but with dad's map of where to park we were off! Shannon got off work early but we still got stuck in traffic and confirmed Shannon's beliefs that she, "Could not live in Seattle." I was loving it seeing the city again and getting a preview of the next week to come (moving in). But we made it to the game and met TIna (another lady from SSK who Shannon works with) and watched a great game! I thought this was great bonding time for the two of us and LOVED spending it with my sister :)

The classic picture of Safeco Field


We had great seats on the 3rd baseline
behind the Angel's dugout in the Terrace Club :)


And since the menu was the same price as the stadium food we got our food delivered right to us :) (Shannon's idea btw)





Ichiro up to bat :)


SISTERS :)



Yea Shannon didn't quite believe me that the sweepers did a dance...but they did :)
so I was right lol

So MUCH fun! Thanks Shannon!!!

LOVE YOU!!!


4 comments:

Lacey Sanders said...

Well I only get to watch football in our house so I have to ask. . . who won the game? It looks like you had a great time!! Way to go Shannon getting tickets and great job Chelsea getting pictures posted since you are now back officially at college!!

Chelsea said...

the Mariners lost 6-5 :( It was sad we were up but then just couldn't pull it out lol

and yes I am offically back in Seattle and I have class bright and early at 8 am tomorrow :) so much fun ;) but I survived my first night and had my first floor mtg tonight :)

Barb said...

Yeh Sisters!!!! gotta love food delivered!!! ya who did win??? Happy you could spend some time together!! such a treat:) love you, guela

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I love them all! *taylor