Thursday, September 4, 2008

Short trip to Seattle

The GORGEOUS sky as we head to the freeway :)
The best one - I love the pink, purple, and blue that covered the sky!


On Sunday afternoon, Guela, mom and dad and I headed south to Seattle. It was a gorgeous drive and the sky was beautiful which made for an easy drive. We had some great story time and made it in great time. This was the first time that mom and dad and Guela would be able to see where I've been going to church, here my pastor speak, and meet a few of the people that I go to church with. Currently, Mosiac Community Church is having their service at the CHAC - Capitol Hill Atrs Center in Capitol Hill. Our lease is up at the end of September so we are praying for a new location to open up in Capitol Hill.



After worship, which everybody loved, dad's exact words were, "I haven't heard anything that loud since the Ted Nugent concert at the Seattle Center in the 70's." And this is probably due to the fact that because of the small size of the CHAC, the worship band is about 10 feet away from where we stood :) But we got to hear a great message from Jady (our pastor) and after, 3 of us who went to India got to get up and tell a little about our trip and our experiences. This was the main reason for going down to seattle in the first place. This also allowed mom and dad and Guela to hear from Brian and Amy, the other two that were able to make it.



It was a great little jaunt down to Seattle which followed by dinner at Dick's Drive In, which I didn't get any pictures of, but sure hit the spot :)

1 comment:

Lacey Sanders said...

Beautiful Sunset Chelsea! I had an awesome time with you and Mom Friday! Thanks for coming and supporting me :)