Saturday, November 7, 2009

consecration weekend part 1

Well the first official stop of the day was at the Bodies Exhibit downtown, which was a huge success! With dad's driving and Guela's navigating we found parking right across the street from the exhibit. I think I can speak for all of us, that we loved it and now look at people in another way! (well I admit I started doing that while taking A&P but now guela and dad do it too ;)
By the end Guela starting naming the pieces, "A nerve-ous wreck", and "Out of body experience" were some of the best ones

So...the second stop of the day was Kerry Park :) I didn't realize that they have never been there or seen the view! (my bad... lol) so now they have :) and we were so blessed that the weather held off all afternoon and were able to see the city

me and my wonderful parents with the space needle in the background

me and guela :)
me and mom :)
the parents
inside a little piece of art
They had a flag on top of the space needle in honor of the police officer
And then....the Troll! Mom and dad had never been here either! We realized we've never really gone sight seeing while they've been here, its always been picking up or dropping off :)

Then we went to dinner at Ivars on the water and had a delicious dinner while watching the ferries coming in and going out
me and guela with our salmon caesear salad - soo good!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Chelsea Chelsea~~~ you captured it all:) the whole weekend~~~ wasn't it wonderful~~ thanks for such a good time, so very proud of you!! hugs guela