Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lesson Learned

So found out this week that I'm allergic to Costco's Ecos scented laundry soap :) I couldn't figure it out for a day or so, but then my housemate figured it out, we washed our scrubs together using her laundry soap one day and the next day this is what I woke up with:
pictures aren't the greatest, kinda hard to see with the flash/no flash but you get the idea


Yea so thats been part of the excitement this week, my neck is still SUPER itchy, but hopefully the majority of the redness will be gone by tomorrow, because I have my Nursing Consecration tomorrow night. My parents and Guela are coming down too, so I'm excited to see them and have them see em all dressed up in my scrubs and lab coat :)

Plus, we're making an afternoon out of it and going to see the Bodies Exhibit which is in Seattle right now. I saw it my senior year of high school but after all my pre-requisite courses I'm sure it'll be from a whole new perspective!

No comments: