Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is what Aunties are for.

So when I got to Tasha's last weekend, one of the first things she told me was that Brock really wanted to make Banana Chocolate Chip muffins. And of course, being the auntie I am once Bryce was down for his nap, off to baking we went :)
Brock was a huge help! counting out the eggs we needed...
Peeling the bananas...
And breaking them in pieces to go in the mixer - many, many little pieces I might add ;)

First, pointing at which hole he wanted me to fill, then telling me which ones needed more :)
Well I didn't get an after picture but they were delicious! We had a good bonding time, he was so talkative (shocker huh!) and so helpful! When Bryce was still talking in his bed he told me, "I'll go check on Brcye. Just to make sure he's ok. Cause thats what brothers do." (as he was ready to jump off the counter to go take care of little Bryce!) Amazing how brothers can love eachother so much at such a young age :)

No comments: