Thursday, November 5, 2009

Home for Halloween

This was my first Halloween home since I've been at school in Seattle so as you can imagine I was pretty stoked to be able to take my newhews trick-or-treating to all the friends and family. Early in the afternoon they were already dressed and we got pictures by their pumpkins - they have their names carved in them (in case you can't read them :)
Our #1 Lynden football player (notice the green and gold ;) and our little monkey!
Standing up on his own!
Our first stop of the day: Auntie Shannon's house!

After 5 hrs of knocking on doors, visiting grandparents, friends, and aunties we made it to the Butcher's neighbor's house....Auntie Beck had a great "touch and feel" area set up, the other cousins knew what to expect but it was my first time :)
I was glad to see that Taylor isn't too old to dress up and go out with her family :)
Grady in his horse costume :)
Jake and Weston
Brock found the little chair that was just his size! (the same chair stacey and I used to sit it, play barbies on, way back in the day lol)
Taiji and his little buddy Bryce
love these guys
the little guys playin
And the last stop of the night: Papa and Grandma's house! We finally made it about 9:30 to their house, Brock was on a sugar high at this time and Bryce had been up since 4! What troopers :) Both were crashed out by the time we made it back home
We had lunch sunday before I had to come back to seattle to study for my exam, nothing beats a Sunday lunch outside on the patio with the sun shining in November!

No comments: