Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

This year it was Shannon's turn to cook the turkey!
The before picture...
Table decorations ~ cranberries are so festive :) I love them! Appetizers
So much delicious food!
The after picture :) I think she did very well for it being her first one!
mom getting the turkey all sliced up
Dad (aka Papa)
Guela :)
The group #1
And #2 from the other side
Not quite sure what Brock was doing (or saying....)
Time to go outside and take pics!
Me and my little man Brock (love his smile in this one!)
Brock was pretty fond of Grizz
Best buddies :) Brock is still trying to figure out why Grizz is at Dave and Shannon's but not Tucker...Brock is convinced they are cousins and should BOTH be at Auntie Shannon's house ;)
This started out being one of just shannon and I but Brock and Grizz joined in and it's one of my favorites!
Sisters :)
Or daughters #3 and #4 as dad would put it ;)
Tasha was inside with the baby...but 2 out of 4 isn't bad lol
After hanging out at Shane and Amy's, Guela and Becky took all of us cousins (I think there was 11 of us total!) to go see The Christmas Carol in 3D at Bellis Fair, and it was definitely an adventure! Going with those 2 are quite entertaining :) I think Truman, Taylor, Stacey, Jake and I quite enjoyed watching the craziness of our family :)

hopefully someone who had their camera will put some of those up!

1 comment:

tscarter7 said...

I LOVE Shannon's cranberry candle holders! so cute! :)