Monday, January 18, 2010

clinicals

This quarter I am doing my clinicals at Swedish at the Cherry Hill campus on the neurosciences floor! I am stoked for what this quarter has in store but nervous at the same time. Last week was our first week meeting our patient and following a RN around and getting familiar with the electronic charting system, the floor, and the staff. I will be going downtown twice a week, tuesdays 7-3:30 and wednesdays 7-12. Anyways, tomorrow will be my first 8 1/2 hr day on the floor and I am praying it goes well! This week has a lot of "firsts" in it and I hope I survive it all lol

As you are keeping Haiti in your prayers if you could also send prayers to seattle it would be much appreciated. Even after a 3 day weekend the stress and craziness of nursing is just getting started. Plus I have a new family I am nannying for so pray the first meeting goes good tomorrow :)

Thanks! Love you all!
Chelsea

No comments: