Thursday, January 7, 2010

VanDalen christmas

I think Van Dalen Christmas could refer to many different parties this year but for now this is the one with my parents, siblings, and their kids :)
Took Bryce 11 months, but he got his Daisy!
Dad got a new sweatshirt from Trevor
Mom got some new black bear decorations from Shannon
Dave's mystery gift from my dad....
A new bumper for his truck!
Me and shannon got some new vests :)

For the most part, Bryce was more interested in the ornaments on the tree

Brock with his new hunting gear

And even though Mark and Lacey were in Juneau this year we still got to see them by skyping with them online :) Its a little more challenging with 10+ people lol but it works good :)
My mom took pictures while we skyped too, us hovering around the computer
Mark, Lacey, Caitlin and Andrew :)
Baby Andrew - Up close and personal!
not such a good one of him, but you can see Caitlin's smiling!
After that, Tasha, me and my mom tried to set up the tents & tubes thing from Andrew for Bryce
Took us a little bit...but we got it! (with brock in the background saying, "mom do you need to read the directions? Here's the papers"

All the while the men sat back, surfed the internet and laughed at us trying to get it assembled
Dad by the way was thorooughly enjoying this!
This is the first of 2 or 3 posts (I forget how many already...so read on!)

No comments: