Thursday, January 7, 2010

State



So I'll admit I'm massively behind on my blog posts, so here's some kinda old ones that my mom took but they're still good :) so I figured before classes and homework get too overwhelming I better try and do some catch up!

The Lynden football players at the Lighted Christmas parade two time state Champs!
If you haven't seen my dad's collection...the first football is from my senior year :) oh how that already seems so long ago some times!
I got a little break from studying and got to enjoy the game with the family, including the Millers, my parents, and Brock! He really was happy to see me, this picture just doesn't show it lol
Papa Scott and Brock at the Tacoma Dome
Final score
Lots of words could describe this: Brothers, best friends, coach & #1 fan....the options are endless
Cousins and future football players :)
Future linebacker ;)
crashed out on the way home after quick stop at Dick's drive in

2 comments:

tscarter7 said...

that was so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job #4 keeping us up to date on this bloggy thingy. I can't wait for another season of LHS football!