Thursday, January 7, 2010

More birthday pictures

Sorry these are a little late, life was busy as usual over break, but better late than never! Especially for anyone who wasn't able to make it, here's the rest of them :)
The chocolate fountain with was a hit (especially with the growing teenagers and kids... :)
My mom and Bryce with her flowers
more food...
mis padres

She even got a Birthday sash, wand and crown (that she wore all night! :)
Me and my mom :)
And shannon with the birthday girl :)
with Brock
The hostesses :) Thanks again Tasha for letting us use your house! and Shannon for doing the invitations :) and all the other planning that took place while I was still at school finishing up the quarter and taking finals!
My mom and Grandpa & Grandma Scholten
It was a fun night with lots of friends, food and family! Good thing we got a few years till my dad's 50th, but he's already started planning....lol