Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have the best mom

One thing I cannot complain about this quarter is not seeing my mom enough. And this is only because she has taken on the project of trimming our trees at my house in seattle! She had driven to seattle with her truck, tools, a ladder and whatever else she needs in order to trim down our apple and plum trees.
I'm sure you don't have to use your imagination too much when I say the weather isn't always accomodatig when she comes down either ;) she always has her rain gear handy and hasn't once complained because, "its not cold" or because "I've been wanting to do this since the day we moved you in" ~eileen
Needless to say it has been so great seeing my mom so much this quarter :) even though I am usually doing homework while she's outside, we eat lunch together and usually end up getting groceries (which is another plus of course!) while she's here. It's so random coming back from class and seeing the white truck parked in front of my house but I love it!
Anyways, can't thank you enough mom! Love you so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is that truck is getting some serious Lynden to Seattle I-5 time:) I might as well hook up the dump trailer so some serious branches can be hauled out.

tscarter7 said...

yeah, your mom pretty much rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

between your trees and my kids, she's been busy!! Tasha