Monday, December 1, 2008

Brock and Auntie Chelsea Time!

First, I was so thankful that Tasha, Shannon & Brock came to pick me up from SPU on Wednesday because Brock could finally see where I live when I'm in Seattle and he was super excited to use "Chelsea's potty" :) Before going home we went to the Woodland Park Zoo and had a great afternoon and Brock was able to run around for a few hours so that was good :)
But when I babysat Brock on Saturday he thoroughly enjoyed watching my fish that I had brought home from school. My rommate Emily and I got them for our room and as you can tell Brock just LOVED them :)

He was quite fascinated and asked lots of questions - notice the intense concentration....

Then he was cracking up everytime they moved, kind of a weird picture but its cute

Trying to get this man to look at the camera is difficult! But at least he was laughing about it :)

AND....watching a little John Derre with his John Deere blanket of course (notice the shirt?)

One of the other nights I was at his house, after his bath :)
I LOVE YOU Brock!


3 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacey Sanders said...

Brock has such a great smile! So animated :)Way to caputre it on film Chelsea!

Lacey Sanders said...

Hey Chelsea, Delete the comment above mine and then delete this. . .you don't need that comment. . . it goes to some poker website. . junk!