Thursday, December 25, 2008

A little preview of the Van Dalen Christmas Eve

Well we definitely woke up to a white Christmas Eve! This was the view out our front windows of our front patio

Winter Wonderland!!!

Bree Erin with her popcorn ball and...Taylor in the background being wierd as usual
James was the man of the hour with the little cousins! I think he was getting quite the leg workout lol
Brock, Kali & Weston all SMILES!!!
Brock was liking Kali's scooter
And Kali's new toy: "Pop goes the Weasle" (Or a worm as Taylor and I thought because it was in an apple, but Brock said it was a bear :)
Guela and the "not so little" little ones playing Uno!
What a great night! I think we were all thankful for Shane and Amy to open up their house once again! The food was delicious as always and the company was hilarious! Paul was able to make it from California which added to a great night full of singing Christmas carols that we didn't know all the words too, passing around the "candle" saying what were thankful for and of course sharing many laughs! I cannot truly say how thankful I am for this family, I love you all!
Check out everyone else's blogs soon for more pictures, I saw everybody with their cameras out :) Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great Job!!! Chelsea Jane:)))) It was such a fun night!!It is so amazing to see and hear how everyone is growing up in the Lord!! Thanks for sharing your pics and view of the evening.. love you tons!!! guela ps I Love the scarf!!

Amy said...

OOOOP's I'm on Amy's computer:):) hence the AMY said!!Guela

Lacey Sanders said...

This looks like a great time, very bummed we were not able to be there with you all!! BUT Sunday is coming soon and then we will be there with you all :)

Lacey Sanders said...

OH and the snow reminds me of home (except there is more than what we have!) see you soon. . .