Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving day!

We had a great afternoon at Shane and Amy's with delicious food and great company. And I think we all loved the delicious homemade bread Amy's mom made along with all the other Thanksgiving food :) And of course it was the perfect opportunity for a family picture, with Stacey's amazing photography skills and Taylor's help I think we got a good one :)

Well I know my dad or Trevor won't be excited about me putting this one up, but I had to for the people who weren't able to be there. Brock was playing with his cousins in Kali's room and before we knew it they had dressed him up (not Weston) in a skirt with matching high heels that he DID NOT want to take off. It was pretty cute but had the men worried ;) It was so cute because they were making their own music too, Brock had fun playing the cymbals

~Cousins~
I was pretty impressed with the smiles I got from all of them :) so cute!

close up!


Sisters! I was so thankful to be home after 2 months and get to see two of my sisters and my parents and I cannot wait to be back home for Christmas next week after finals are done!


1 comment:

Lacey Sanders said...

Your right, you can't even explain over the phone how cute Brock looks dressed up! He is showing how much of a well rounded person he will be when he grows up! That is what cousins are for!!