Sunday, December 21, 2008

A little of everything from the last week

Sorry guys I've been meaning to update for awhile now, so there's a lot of random ones and its kinda long, but bare with me :)
Poor Brock, part of winter is getting bundled up everytime he goes outside, and of course getting picked up from Linda's by Auntie Chelsea was no different! He could barely move lol

Cuddling in Shannon's fuzzy blanket after the Scholten Christmas party
Pretending to "sleep" because it was dark outside (so cute!)
When I was babysitting Brock, when I came in from running Toby this is how I found Brock, all cuddled up on the couch!
When I asked him what he was doing he simply replied, "I'm just thinking."
Doing puzzles with Auntie Chelsea on the kitchen floor :)

Lots of good bonding time with the little man while I'm on break :)
(We kind of matched too!)


BATH TIME!!! (With ALL the letters of course!)
Future model maybe???

So serious! I cannot wait to see him as a big brother soon!
All bundled up and ready to go pick Shannon up from work
LOVE this one, such a cheeser!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job #4 at keeping us up to date with this new-fangled techno blog stuff!